Footballers are known for their luxurious lifestyles, expensive cars, and massive houses. The amount of money they earn every year surely makes the game worth all the hustle. Many of the top-ranked football players earn tens of millions of dollars every year and are among the richest people in the world.
Footballers are not just among the highest-paid athletes in the world, but they are also among the richest buyers in the sports industry. And for that, they often spend millions to get their favorite cars, mansions, yachts, and more.
When it comes to spending that money, some footballers like to spend on cars, some like to party, and some like to buy expensive houses. Today, we are going to take a look at the top ten most expensive houses owned by football players. And to make a list, we have considered all the mansions and houses of the iconic footballers spreading across the world. Besides, we have only included those houses which are not in the construction phase. So, here they are.
Most Expensive Houses Owned By Footballers
10. Gareth Bale (House Worth: €7.2 Million)
9. Andres Iniesta (House Worth: $4.6 Million)
8. Lionel Messi (House Worth: €11 Million)
7. Mario Balotelli (House Worth: $5 Million)
6. Cristiano Ronaldo (House Worth: £43 Million)
5. Frank Lampard (House Worth: $13 Million)
4. John Terry (House Worth: $7.5 Million)
3. Didier Drogba (House Worth: $21 Million)
2. Wayne Rooney (House Worth: £115 Million)
1. David Beckham (House Worth: $65 Million)
So, these are the most expensive and most decorated houses and mansions owned by great footballers. And, here are the most expensive houses owned by football players.
Don’t forget to share the article with your friends to let them know about the astonishingly high prices of houses owned by their favorite footballers.