How To Watch Live Football Matches On Mobile and PC; The fact that you can now watch live football matches on the go with your smartphone or PC is something that a lot of people in this time and age still do not know. Some others might know about this but there comes the problem of sufficient internet data bundles to stream those matches.
Unlimited internet would have been the option to stream live matches but unfortunately, only some internet service providers offer such services in Nigeria. ISPNs (Internet Service Providers) like Swift, Smile, Spectranet, and Ntel all have various unlimited plans. However, all these internet service providers all cost a lot of money just to get their WI-Fi routers or Mi-Fi devices, not to talk of subscribing their unlimited plans for the subsequent months. Just to watch live football matches.
Cable TVs like DStv, Startimes and the rest are not helping matters with their exorbitant prices for the full bouquet where you can watch the live football matches. Some people Subscribe to those cable TVs just for the sole purpose of watching live football matches. Which to me is a waste of money. Whereas you can watch all the games you want on your Smartphone or PC using this simple steps below.
How To Watch Live Football Matches On Mobile/PC
I’ll recommend using 9mobile for Streaming live matches. I use the N200 for 1GB 9mobile Plan to watch a full match.
This method is the simplest which does not require a third-party application.
- Using a Good Browser, on Your Smartphone or PC(I’ll recommend Chrome), Head over to HesGoal Website.
- You’ll see all the Live Matches being played at that moment in the left line, alongside the picture of the league. (E.g Premier League picture, Man Utd Vs Liverpool)
- Select the Match you want to watch and wait for it to Load.
- Boom! You are streaming the match live.
- Download The Mobdro Apk File From The Mobdro Website and Install It.
- Launch The Mobdro App and Search For “Bein”.
- You should see Bein 1, Bein 2 all the way to Bein 10. They all show live football matches depending on the league.
- Just click on any channel you would like to watch and wait for it to load.
There are other channels on the Mobdro App that shows from the news to movies, to cartoons etc. You can explore if you want.
To be able to use the Mobdro App on PC. We would have to use a software called BlueStacks App Player. This same App was what we used in uploading pictures to Instagram from PC and also Used it to Download and use WhatsApp on PC.
- First of all, You will have to Download the BlueStacks App.
- Install, Open and Go through the tutorial in the BlueStacks App. You can skip it if you want.
- Select Your Preferred Language and Tap the Arrow Button.
- Log In to your Google Account. Review and Agree to the terms of service by clicking on OK.
- Enter Your Name and Check or Uncheck some boxes according to your preference. (You name will be used to personalize some apps)
- Minimize the BlueStacks App Player.
- Now Go to the Mobdro Website and Download the Mobdro Apk File.
- Locate the Mobdro Apk File and Right Click on It. Choose Open With BlueStacks App.
- After successfully installing the app. Open the BlueStacks App and Go to Apps Section.
- Click on the Mobdro app and Enjoy.
Note: How smooth your live stream depends on your network speed. Now that all the networks in Nigeria have 4G capability, that should not be a problem.
- How to Watch UEFA Nations League 2022/23 – Live stream
- How to Download Mygotv App to stream your favorite channels